Sunday, October 19, 2008
My first blog post...
Hey all!! I've had soooo much fun viewing all of your blogs that I finally have given in to peer pressure and started my own. Since it's almost November (and there's nothing interesting to report on right now) I decided to do a slide show and catch you up on 2008 with the Pedersen's (see below). If any of you don't have a blog it's time to jump on board!! My friend Kim tells me you can print them out into a book at the end of the year so we'll see, maybe this can be my new way to scrapbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
yay! we're happy you're in the world of blogging. it is the easiest way to catch up and we don't even have to talk to each other. haha just kidding! but seriously, this is nice. i LOVE your family pictures! They are so cute. I can't believe how big everyone is (the kids, not you two) Cally looks so grown up and pretty :) i loved the slide show too.
Am I the first? Oh, I hope I am! You may have just started but you guys are already pros. The pictures are gorgeous and your list of favorite movies--distinguished--many are the same as mine. I hope you'll be giving regular updates and favoring us all with the uncensored happenings out in Hot Sulpher. Because that is what the public clamors for. At least in my experience. So keep it up!
Yea!! I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up on all that you guys are doing! The kids are so grown up! Loved the slide show- looks like it's been a fun filled- and hard work filled- year.
Can't wait to read more :)
Jana,
Love your blog. It was so much fun watching your slide show and seeing all the cute pictures of your darling kids. You live in a beautiful spot! My blog address is dorinemac.blogspot.com. It links to all my kids as well, including my granddaughter, Brittney.
Hey! It's so good to see how you guys are doing! The kids have grown up so much. Give everyone hugs, and now you have our blog!
Hey gorgeous with your perfect family,
YAY! Way to give in to peer pressure!! Now you are officially one of our favorite places to hang out. I loved your slide show. We feel so cool to know you.
SUPER CUTE. I love the pictures of you in the woods, so beautiful. I look forward to seeing regular updates on your cute family. Thanks for letting me know about your blog!
Anne
Hooray! again and again!
i must say, beating julie to be the first to comment is a sweet, sweet victory.
Glad you guys started a blog, Ann told us the good news. Those pics in the mountains look really good and all the kids look so big especially Annabelle.
Looks great Jana! You have a great looking family. It is fun to see everyone. The website that you can turn your blog into a book is www.blurb.com. I haven't checked it out yet- but that is what I have been told. Talk to you later!
You guys are beautiful! Your house is beautiful and the land around it....wow! Your kids are so adorable! And you two look great! Welcome to blogging!!
Janna! HI!!!!!! I finally gave in too! And now I am addicted! It is awesome to see your pictures!
Post a Comment