For Memorial Day Nana and Papa came up to help us with our basement. We've been working like dogs trying to get it finished so we can enjoy our summer. It was so nice to have them here. We've been losing steam and they were great motivators. The kids decided to attack exhausted Papa. He was a great sport and let them poke and prod. 
The kids have been incredibly patient with us working so much, so I thought it was time they had some fun (okay so it wasn't totally for them). I hooked up the trailer (which wasn't as easy as I thought it would be) and drove to Walden, CO where they have some really fun sand dunes. We had five adult women and eleven children that came along. We rode for hours and the kids loved it. I don't think I've ever had this much fun on a four wheeler. I think we'll take Matt with us and go again next week!! 




The kids loved running down the hills of sand.

Yay for great friends who like to have fun. Since we had some extra moms we were able to leave the kids and take turns going for rides alone. Rare opportunity!!
We were so lucky. We saw five Moose!! Yes, I said FIVE. We saw one on our way to Walden and four coming home. It increased our drive time (all the stopping), but it was well worth it.
There are two here. We figured it was a cow and her baby.
Yay for great friends who like to have fun. Since we had some extra moms we were able to leave the kids and take turns going for rides alone. Rare opportunity!!
No comments:
Post a Comment