Sunday, December 20, 2009
BYU Game
If anyone didn't already know we're pretty big BYU fans. We were able to go to the Wyoming vs BYU game this year in November. The night before the game we drove to Cheyenne to see the BYU players give a fireside. It was really neat especially when the team sang--pretty powerful choir. We met quite a few players that we love to watch on tv. Here's Casey with his favorite player Pitta.
Casey and a few other boys were asked to be interviewed by BYU tv. He was asked what he thought of the fireside. He said "I think it's cool that the BYU players believe in God." I was so proud of his bravery. He was actually really excited to do it. Cally decided she'd rather just watch.
Matt's favorite player Unga was outside while Casey was being interviewed. He had missed the bus back to the hotel and was going to ask the broadcasters for a ride. We were able to chat with him for a while and he asked us if we could take him back if they couldn't. We would have been pretty excited to do that. Although, we weren't thinking because I was pretty sick that weekend and actually got sick on the way back to our hotel. How embarrassing that would have been if we were giving him a ride and had to pull off the freeway. I'm sure he wouldn't have appreciated us then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment