Sunday, December 20, 2009

News and Halloween

Matt and I decided to take a hike on conference weekend to a special family place behind our house in the aspens to tell the children they were getting a new sibling. They were pretty excited and suprised. Halloween 2009...Cally as "Princess Leia"
Casey knew way ahead of time that he wanted to be a vampire. He thought for sure that everyone who saw him would be terrified and run, thinking he was a real vampire. He couldn't wait. So halloween came and he got all dressed up and I put on his face paint. He went to look in the mirror and came back in and said with a worried look on his face, "mom, I'm definately not going to be a vampire next year. I'm way too scary." So in the end the only one he really scared was himself.



Annabelle is in love with Elmo and was so excited to be Elmo.
The kids were invited to a friends house for a halloween party and had a great time playing games, decorating tombstones, and hitting a pinata.

No comments: