
Matt happened to be in the town we were wheeling near so he parked his car on the side of the road and came for a muddy ride. We got stuck only once.
Last ride of the year...



Last ride of the year...


Last ride of the year...While eating out the other night the server asked the obligatory "Are you guys all OK?" We of course said yes and he moved on but Casey, looking confused, asked quizzically, "So if we WEREN"T OK, what could HE do about it?"
Casey, oh Casey....Sadly Matt's dad got laid off from his job a few weeks ago. The company he'd been working for is not doing well and might be going out of business. While we were at Papa's house last he told us he got laid off. This weekend we were visiting Nana and Papa again. Papa was heading out the door and Casey asked him where he was going. Papa said "to work". Casey then responded "I thought you were fired." Papa, "Well, I'm just finishing up some things at work". "But Papa, you were fired." I was dieing!! Luckily Papa thought it was funny.
4 comments:
That is awesome, Janna! I love to picture you driving around town with the kids in tow.
You definitely couldn't do that in Indy. Darn it.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with dreaming an achievable dream. Now you have your dream come true! What if your dream had been to win American Idol, hmmm? Where would you be then???
I have enjoyed catching up on all the posts I have missed--I love how much fun you guys have. I know you work just as hard and therefore deserve all the fun. I bet Pie wishes you would adopt him! Although that would be odd, adopting an uncle.
Um, why does your life just seem...COOL? Why are you so cool? You just are. Seriously.
I've finally got my blog going and figured out. Our blogspot is wyomingwinters.blogspot.com and I just posted one with Maren and Allen in it. I still will put the snowmobiling pictures on and hopefully you'll be posting again soon! Talk to you soon - Hannah
Post a Comment