Annabelle was a little nervous around them. She likes to view things from a distance. She looks pleasant here but she would not touch it. She's doing the old trick..."If I just look away it will disappear".
Grandma helping Kyler and Annabelle attack grandpa with snowballs.
I wish I would have taken more pictures but this is all I got. Once the work started I was too busy herding children to take pictures. Casey loves the farm so much that after the work was done and everyone was eager to get back to the house Casey begged grandpa not to leave. He knew once the work was done we'd be leaving the next day. So in his little mind he thought if they could keep working he wouldn't have to go home. Grandpa made up some work to do and came home later that night. He's such a great grandpa!!
2 comments:
Janna, I found your blog on your facebook page :) I'm getting to where I really like bloggin. It's so fun to hear about you and your family. The pictures from your parents farm really made me miss Wyoming. Funny, huh?
How fun! It looks like your kids had a blast in Wyoming and with Dalin and Hannah's kids at your house. That is so cute that Cacey wanted to work some more with your dad!
Post a Comment