Sunday, April 5, 2009

Messy, milestones, stinky

Messy....
Annabelle has become quite the expert at getting out of eating certain foods (she knows she can get down when her food is eaten or at least gone from her plate). Most of the time she just sticks it under the lip of her plate or in her cup or throws it on the floor or in her bib. But occasionally she'll put it on her head. Actually, it's not occasionally. She does this quite often. Mostly with spaghetti sauce though.


Milestones....

My sweet baby girl turned 2 on April 2nd. She's getting so big!! And growing up way too fast. Time seemed to go by much slower when Cally was a baby and I had nothing else to do but take care of her and play with her (now she's months away from baptism--sniff, sniff!!). I'm getting anxious about this time flying by thing--it's too real.
Casey wanted to make Annabelle a birthday present, so with supervision he built her an airplane. He likes making airplanes for birthdays I guess. He must have really liked the airplane he received for his birthday--nice.

Finished produc t...

Birthday time...

I didn't get a chance to make her a fun cake (which was my intention), so this year's birthday cake was a little boring. We did put strawberries and whip cream on the individual pieces to make it a little more exciting though. She did a great job blowing her candles out.
In our family the birthday person gets the first bite. So here it is.....
Annabelle got some really cute outfits from Nana. She was so excited about them that she wanted to put them on and was trying to right away. Thanks Nana!!
Daddy bought her a See and Say...
Opening Casey's present...

She was pretty excited about her last present--a Little People Farm set. Shhhhh...it was the same farm that Cally got for her second birthday:). Am I the only one that ever regifts??? I figure all she cares about at age 2 is the opening of the paper right? Plus, it's been in storage for so long it was like new to everyone. Have I justified myself by now??

Stinky....

Matt caught this skunk on camera walking around our front yard. Thankfully he wasn't spooked and no one got sprayed.

No comments: